Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home
Where do I go for a plan check?
San José City Hall on the 7th Floor. Visit the plan checks page for more information.

Environment - Water & Sewer Utilities - Wastewater - Businesses - Restaurants

Show All Answers

1. Where do I go for a plan check?
2. Are there any permits or fees involved with the Fats, Oils, and Grease program?
3. Where can I find a complete list of Best Practices for Restaurants?
4. How do I store my grease control device maintenance records online?
5. I cannot find my Inspector’s phone number. How do I reach them?
6. My company has a spill. Who should I notify?
7. How often do I need to service my grease control device?
8. Why are waste fats, oils, and grease (FOG) a problem?
9. How does FOG create a sewer blockage?
10. Why are blockages a problem?
11. What products contain FOG?
12. What can be done to prevent sewer blockages?
13. What should I do if I experience a sewer blockage or spill and need to contact the city?